Sunday, June 10, 2012


Northern Spark came and went!  What an amazing night.  It was even bigger and better this year than the first.  I only made it to MCAD, MIA, and the Walker, but I had several friends out on the city and everyone had a phenomenal time.  

A few images from around MCAD/MIA.

Christopher Alday and Kate Thomas


Keetra Dixon and JK Keller's Swing Hall, Swing All













I was so thankful to be a part of the Walker's events, it was an amazing time.



Doing it inside the Turrell was the icing on the cake, it was the perfect forum.  I tried to snap pictures of the group right as they were leaving.  It was an awesome sight, there were people even watching from the hallway.   A million thanks to everyone who came.  






As always, my infinite gratitude for the TCPS.






No comments:

Post a Comment